Mad Dog Dura-Seal 24: Concrete & Masonry Primer
Dura-Seal 24 Concrete and Masonry Primer
Gallons and 5 gallon pails ship free via UPS Ground!
Dura-Seal 24 is the best exterior masonry primer. Allows you to prime a hot masonry surface after 24 hours. That’s 6 to 28 days sooner than competitive products. Dura-Seal 24 helps projects last up to 20 years.
Dura-Seal 24: Concrete & Masonry Primer adheres to all masonry and concrete surface after the substrate has cured for 24 hours. It will adhere to high pH level 13, and moisture content of 20%, allowing you to prime and top-coat much sooner than any other primer on the market.
Mad Dog Dura-Seal 24 is for new, peeling or weathered masonry surfaces. Extreme sun, rain, heat, cold, humidity & salt air formula.
- Adheres to high pH masonry and requires only a 24 hour concrete cure time
- Save time and money by priming sooner than other masonry primers
- Penetrates, seals and encapsulates masonry surfaces
- Prevents peeling caused by efflorescence and salt damage
- Mold and mildew resistant
- 40% Solids
- 300-400 SF gal coverage
- 200% Flexibility
- 200 psi Adhesion – pH level 13, MC 20%
- Soap and water clean-up
- Eco-friendly formula
- Dries in 1 hour; re-coat in 1 to 2
- Dries clear and tacky to the touch
- Brush, roll or spray (.017 tip)
- Super low VOC <48g/L
MAD DOG PAINT PRODUCTS are made with WeatherSmart™ Adhesive Technology
- Permanently flexes and breathes, as the substrate expands and contracts with heat, humidity and cold weather
- Helps finish coats retain sheen and color 2 to 3 times longer than traditional primers
- Bonds like glue
- Permanently prevents peeling and cracking
- Locks down and stabilizes all worn and weathered surfaces
- Resists mold and mildew
- Promotes top coat adhesion for longest lasting paint durability
- Reduces prep & labor by 20%
- Cleans up with soap & water
- Eco-Friendly formula
- Low odor, Super Low VOC