Insl-x Lead Block Lead Encapsulating Coating (EC-3210)
Lead Block is a water-based elastomeric acrylic coating with excellent adhesion, elongation, and tensile strength characteristics. When applied to surfaces bearing lead-containing paint, this product will seal in the lead paint with a thick, elastic membrane sheathing.
- A cost-effective alternative to lead paint remediation
- Creates a barrier over lead paints
- For interior or exterior use
- Easy application with brush, roller, or spray
- Can be used as a primer or top coat
- Attractive eggshell finish
Available Sheens: Eggshell
Available Colors: White (Can tint using up to 2 oz. of Universal Colorant per gallon.)
Cleanup: Soap and water
Resin Type: Acrylic
Recommended Use: Interior or exterior
MPI Rating: N/A
VOC Level: < 100 g/L
This product can be tinted upon request.