TriTech Industries T750 Maximum Pressure Airless Spray Gun (Free Shipping)
The TriTech T750 is made from high-strength aluminum alloy -- the handle is light-weight yet, very hard - the very best of both worlds.
7500 PSI (500 bar) = TriTech's maximum pressure airless gun.Features:
- Anodized protective finish is highly corrosive resistant.
- Spring and valve-stem are calibrated to provide positive shut-off at maximum pressures.
- Shut-off spring is located outside the fluid passages for reduced friction and longer service life.
- All internal parts are precision machined from stainless steel and tungsten carbide from maximum duty life.
- Large, one-hole diffuser provides increased fluid flow when spraying viscous materials.
No Adjustments - Calibrated Spring & Valve Stem:
The valve stem assembly never needs adjustments - even when you rebuild it. The trigger spring is calibrated to provide the least resistance while assuring a positive shut-off.
Large Fluid Passages:
Over-sized fluid passages and a stream-lined valve stem offer less restriction and improved flow when spraying viscous materials.
Easy Filter Access:
The filter is easily removed from the handle by simply unscrewing the swivle from the handle. Nothing else needs to be taken apart.
Note: this product is special order only.