Mad Dog Dura Prime Stabilizing Bonding Primer (Mad Dog Original Primer)
Dura-Prime: Stabilizing Bonding Paint Primer
Note: this product will ship Thursday 11/14!
Dura-Prime is the best water-based exterior primer to stop tannin and rust bleed problems. Dura-Prime comes in a clear base and helps new and weathered projects last up to 20 years.
We now stock 5 gallon buckets. They're in stock and ready to ship. 5 gallon pails ship free as well as any order over $150.
Dura-Prime is a bonding primer and is for new, peeling or weathered surfaces: wood, metals & masonry. Blocks rust and tannin bleed. The best choice for solving the most challenging paint projects.
- Dura-Prime helps paint last 2 to 4 times longer than traditional paint primers
- Penetrates, seals and encapsulates peeling, cracking and damaged surfaces
- Prevents paint from peeling
- Provides a stable surface for longest lasting top-coat life (expect up to 20 years)
- Blocks rust and tannin bleed with two coats
- 55% Solids/300 SF gal coverage
- 300% Flexibility/300 psi Adhesion
- Water-based, soap and water clean-up
- Super low VOC, eco-friendly formula
MAD DOG PAINT PRODUCTS are made with WeatherSmart™ Adhesive Technology
- Permanently flexes and breathes, as the substrate expands and contracts with heat, humidity and cold weather
- Helps finish coats retain sheen and color 2 to 3 times longer than traditional primers
- Bonds like glue
- Permanently prevents peeling and cracking
- Locks down and stabilizes all worn and weathered surfaces
- Resists mold and mildew
- Promotes top coat adhesion for longest lasting paint durability
- Reduces prep & labor by 20%
- Cleans up with soap & water
- Eco-Friendly formula
- Low odor, Super Low VOC
We Also Recommend